Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 1995 09:45:46 -0800
From:      olsenc@ichips.intel.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ELM FreeBSD config (MIME)

Hello:

When we built ELM (ME7), we configured in MIME support so that we could
read MIME encoded messages.  Now, we're finding that it has this nasty
habit of sending OUT messages in MIME format.  Frankly, I find MIME
extremely irritating and the only reason why I wanted MIME support is to
be able to read the messages, not contribute to the problem.  Is there any
way, post compile, to change ELM's behavior?

Thanks,

-Clint