Date:      Thu, 1 Aug 1996 20:13:39 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Developer <dev@fgate.flevel.co.uk>, Mark Mayo <mark@quickweb.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Migrating BSDI 1.1 Passwords

On Thu, 1 Aug 1996, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > Well, I would do, but I do a sup from sup.Freebsd.org :)
>
> Not the secure bits, obviously?

He said he would grab them if he needed. I think he has not (as a person
respectful to what US laws have considered to be munition and prohibited
the export of) taken them. :-) But there should perhaps be tcp-wrapper
work-a-like to recall to the less respectful ones that every decent
person gets his crypto sources from outside of the US and does always let
those who want to know (especially the powers that are) of it...

	Sander