Date:      Wed, 19 Apr 2006 14:23:40 -0500
From:      "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        "Michael Tran" <dublue@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Interview with FreeBSD Developer Joe Marcus Clarke

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 06:30:23 -0500, Michael Tran <dublue@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've got about half of it transcribed tonight.  Hopefully will have it
> done within a few days.  Will probably need somebody else to go
> through it to iron out all the things I missed or weren't familiar
> with.

Awsome, thanks!

> Hope you can wait a bit more :)

I can wait much longer than you can think. ;-) A best example that I can
think of is movie, I have to wait for over 4 to 6 months for DVD to come
out with subtitle/closed caption. Although, sometimes I have downloaded
some movies (that have subtitle included) to have early but I don't always
do that unless it's a must movie to watch.

Cheers,
Mezz

--
mezz7@cox.net  -  mezz@FreeBSD.org