Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 1999 17:14:51 +0200
From:      "Night Raider" <nraider@webmail.co.za>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   installation

i have a problem installing FreeBSD ver3.  I tried the setup.exe to
setup the installation media on my primary DOS partition, but it
doesn't want to set up the bin dist dir, because it says the bin.inf
file is corrupt.  I have downloaded the file again and again, but it
still doesn't work.  And the bin.inf file seems in order, if u compare
it to the other .inf's.  Can u please help me.  Thank u very much.

Kind regards