Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 2000 16:52:45 +0700 (ALMST)
From:      Boris Popov <bp@butya.kz>
To:        Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: smbfs-1.3.0 released

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000, Joseph Scott wrote:

> 	When is this going to be brought into -current?

	This was planned to be done in early September, but got some
troubles with import of iconv library. I can't import smbfs without i18n
support because many people use it.

	In any way, future smbfs releases will support 4.x and recent
-current.

p.s. Sorry for delay but I'm overloaded with my primary work and a little
bit behind my mail :(
--
Boris Popov
http://www.butya.kz/~bp/