Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2001 23:25:25 -0500
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfg1+@pitt.edu>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Daemon images

Moved to -chat;

FWIW, I created a nice splashscreen with an earth photo from NASA, a
big green marble with the word "FreeBSD" (created with an old version
of 3D Studio), and a small daemon (I think I took it from one of the
"button" images from Kirk's page.

I sent out copies to some people last year; none of them replied.

I also have an scanned image that someone sent me, plus minor editions
using 3D Studio and Adobe Photodeluxe that I used for my T-shirt.
(The Linux people here in Pittsburgh seem to like it, but I'm
suspecting that, apart from some hidden hackers in CMU, I am the only
FreeBSD user in town...).

This stuff is available upon request before I take my laptop to repair
... damn VAIO keyboards :(.

cheers,
	Pedro.