Date:      Tue, 20 Mar 2001 19:07:35 -0800
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@netplex.com.au>
To:        "Michael C . Wu" <keichii@peorth.iteration.net>
Cc:        "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.ORG>, ru@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CURRENT breakage in usr.sbin/amd/mk-amd-map

"Michael C . Wu" wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 20, 2001 at 04:13:17PM -0600, Michael C . Wu scribbled:
> | On Tue, Mar 20, 2001 at 02:03:29PM -0800, Bruce A. Mah scribbled:
>

> I have just finished making the patch to fix this problem.
> I will start the buildworld now.  In the mean time,
> if someone has a fast box, please test the patch at
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~keichii/fix-current-broken-man-build.diff

I kinda object to backing this stuff out.  The problem is elsewhere.  This
stuff builds correctly on its own, it is something wrong with the world
environment.  eg: do a 'make install' in src/share/mk and the world works
fine.  Since this seems to be needed, the problem is in 'world', not these
makefiles.

Cheers,
-Peter