Date:      Tue, 27 Oct 1998 19:01:00 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Jose Marques <noway@nohow.demon.co.uk>
To:        Bernd Rosauer <br@stiller.netland.inka.de>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Adaptec SlimSCSI APA-1460*B*

On Tue, 27 Oct 1998, Bernd Rosauer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> in the list of cards supported by PAO I found
>
>         Adaptec SlimSCSI APA-1460
>         Adaptec SlimSCSI APA-1460A
>
> Any idea whether the new Adaptec SlimSCSI APA-1460*B* will/should
> work with PAO, too? If so, shall I buy the bulk or kit version?

Yes.  I used the PAO boot disk with a 1460B to install FreeBSD 2.2.5 from
SCSI CD-ROM earlier this year.  It has also worked with "stock" FreeBSD
since just after 2.2.5 came out.  I don't use PAO myself.

Don't know what bulk/kit means.  One irritation, Adaptec don't include a
cable you can use with a ZIP drive - though you can get one _free_ if you
order it and pay the delivery.

--
Jose Marques