Date:      15 Sep 1999 22:19:06 +0900
From:      "CHOI, Junho" <cjh@wdb.co.kr>
To:        Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@scc.nl>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "Powered by FreeBSD" on the Apache default page

    >  Please, lets make a separate category for this?

    MM> Making a new category only leaves the impression that we are collecting
    MM> themes. Before you know it, half the ports collection will consist of
    MM> themes. I think misc is appropriate for a handful of really cute and BSD
    MM> friendly themes, assuming that we want theme ports of course.

How about make a 'freebsd' category? Not only wm themes, but also
FreeBSD-specific packages(e.g. x11/fbsd-icons, misc/mergemaster,
devel/portcheckout etc...) can be in such category. It can be virtual,
not real repository.

If any, OpenBSD-specific stuff exists, it can be another category....

--
 ** Any opinions in this posting are my own and not those of my employers **
 CHOI, Junho                       <mailto:cjh@kr.freebsd.org>