Date:      Sat, 13 Nov 2004 09:04:35 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Benjamin Walkenhorst" <krylon@gmx.net>
Cc:        Eric Schuele <e.schuele@computer.org>
Subject:   RE: Everything randomly generates .core files

Perhaps - but since PC's these days are generally warrantied to run Windows,
if that happened, back to the store for a return, eh?  Some machines are
even sold with Windows preloaded, if you can believe it - I think a retailer
would have a hard time claiming that a machine that was preloaded with
Windows and that Windows couldn't run for more then 5 minutes on, wasn't a
canidate for a warranty return!

Of course, we ARE assuming the OP used NEW hardware, not some crappy, grungy
5 year old discard PC, right?

Because if that was the case, then he got what he deserved, eh?

Ted