| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
I only trust AS internal objects from my eBGP routers,
they have no need to speak to the unwashed internet other
than to IX peers.

> I'd also love to hear other tips for running BGP on FreeBSD.

Lock it down as tight as you can if your IX connected.
I dont even allow inbound BGP connection setup, all eBGP
sessions have to be initiated by my router.

ipfw -a list 20179
20179     23854      1131316 deny log tcp from any to any 179

This is at an ISP peer, not an IX, so not a private IX IP range,
but 23854 attempts to connect to my bgp.