Date:      Sat, 6 Apr 2002 19:16:50 -0500
From:      Steve Brown <steve@prayforwind.com>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OT: AbiWord dictionary

Thanks for the info. I got the file and I find that I have rpm2cpio-1.1

Now, how do I use it to convert the RPM? Seems I don't have an executable or
a man page for rpm2cpio. (I'm still fairly new at this, I don't know how to
figure out what a program is called if it doesn't happen to match the package
name).

Thanks, Steve