Date:      Fri, 4 Mar 2005 09:42:01 -0600 (CST)
From:      Randy Schultz <schultz@sgi.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: expat portupgrade dies

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005, Paul Schmehl wrote:

-}--On Thursday, March 03, 2005 03:59:00 PM -0600 Randy Schultz
-}<schultz@sgi.com> wrote:
-}
-}> On a 5.3 system when I try to portupgrade some ports the portupgrade
-}> dies on expat:
-}>
-}> I've tried doing a pkg_delete on the old expat, same effect.  Is there
-}> a standard way to continue from this fail other than patching by hand?
-}>
-}Try running make distclean in the expat2 ports directory.  Then run make
-}install and see if it installs independently of portupgrade.

Ah, forgot to mention I had tried this with the same effect.

--
 Randy    (schultz@sgi.com)  715-726-2832          <*>

 The Penguin Cometh