Date:      Fri, 15 Jul 2005 13:19:03 -0400
From:      Scott Robbins <scottro@nyc.rr.com>
To:        openoffice@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   re my earlier report of a failed build

--uAKRQypu60I7Lcqm

I sent an email a day or two ago to report that openoffice had built on
6.0 but not on 7.0-CURRENT.

I upgraded CURRENT sources and rebuilt world last night. This time,
openoffice compiled successfully.

Thank you and I apologize for the earlier email, which was apparently a
waste of time.=20

(However, I did try the build twice and it failed in the same place each
time last time.)

Thank you again.

Sincerely

--=20

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )

Buffy: Looks like a job for wiccan-girl. What do you say,
Will? Big time danger.
Willow: Hey, I eat danger for breakfast.
Xander: But, oddly enough, she panics in the face of breakfast
foods.

--uAKRQypu60I7Lcqm

--uAKRQypu60I7Lcqm--