Date:      Sat, 6 Sep 97 11:43:11 -0400
From:      curt@kcwc.com (Curt Welch)
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SCSI cables and boxes

Tom Samplonius <tom@sdf.com>,
>    Or better yet, Granite Digital at www.scsipro.com
>  Granite Digital makes very high quality SCSI components.
>  They will even custom interal cables using high quality
>  teflon ribbon cable.

At Tom's suggestion I replaced all my cables on my ultra
bus with ones from Granite and it solved all the problems
I was having.  They cost a lot ($500 for my config: 4 cables
+ 2 terminators), but if you are having problems - or just
want to make sure you don't have problems, I'd recommend
them.

Curt