Date:      Sun, 23 Sep 2001 01:48:32 +0100
From:      "Daniel Camp" <Daniel.Camp@btopenworld.com>
To:        "George Reid" <greid@FreeBSD.org>, "Alan" <tigspok1@home.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD crashed

----- Original Message -----=20
From: "George Reid" <greid@FreeBSD.org>
To: "Alan" <tigspok1@home.com>
Cc: <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Sent: 23 September 2001 01:22

> On Sat, Sep 22, 2001 at 02:54:56AM -0500, Alan wrote:
>=20
> >  I then shutdown and unpluged BSD and pluged in Windows and had =
nothing.  I=20
> > could not get Windows to boot.  I have had to re-due my harddrive =
and have=20
> > lost all of my information on my harddrive because of this.  Some of =
these=20
> > files are of legell use and can not afford to be lost.  YOUR so =
called=20
> > FreeBSD system is crap.
>=20
> Whoops.  Feel free to ask for a refund of the cost of this free =
product...

Wait, if his(/her) windoze HD was unplugged, how did (s)he do all this =
stuff?

Do I smell a troll?

Oh, and about that bit where (s)he says about emailing MSFT about
possible viruses, I doubt they'll take heed - they've already got a
few big ones out... - oh and they use BSD tcp stack in XP.

end
Daniel Camp *STILL a windows user... destined to have
changed by next week, honest*
Let the stickyness commence