Date:      Sat, 13 Nov 2004 12:24:03 -0500
From:      "Paul A. Sprague" <thespragues@mac.com>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Frustration

I've done a successful 4.9 standard install of FreeBSD aand it is
performing as a file server for my mac. I've never been able to install
xfree86 wich is no problem, but whenever I've tried to do installs of
daapd and its dependencies, I've had a  variety of failures,  Recently
i tried installing cvsup and now I'm getting the following.

cd /usr/ports/net/cvsup-without-gui
# make install clean
 >> cvsup-snap-16.1h.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in
/usr/ports/distfiles/.
 >> Attempting to fetch from
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/development/CVSup/snapshots/.
fetch:
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/development/CVSup/snapshots/cvsup-
snap-16.1h.tar.gz: Host not found

I'm hoping this something real simple that I'm overlooking.

thanks,

Paul