Date:      Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:36:55 -0400
From:      "Richard E. Hawkins" <hawk@fac13.ds.psu.edu>
To:        "Lynne Throckmorton" <lynnewbg@zbzoom.net>
Cc:        "Maury Markowitz" <maury@sympatico.ca>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

>Really! I agree with you Maury. I have no clue how I got on this list

It was when you sent back the confirmation, which is required before
subscribing.  It is not possible to add someone else; you *must* add
yourself.

>but I
>do know the 100+ mails a day is getting more than a tad annoying!

Then use the digest version, and get something like 30 at once.

                                                                    ^^^^^^
> "SUPPOSED" to get you removed.

NO it isn't.
> After three days of trying to get REMOVED
> I'm still getting these mails.

Of course.  Read the instructions below.

> *IS going to me majorly upset if I am NOT removed from this list in two days

Follow the instructions, and you'll be removed in a matter of minutes.
Noone else can do this for you.

                                              ^^^^