Date:      Wed, 3 Apr 2002 22:00:32 -0800 (PST)
From:      murray@FreeBSD.org
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   docs/36722: Handbook lacks information about setting up Java / Jakarta / Tomcat

>Number:         36722
>Category:       docs
>Synopsis:       Handbook lacks information about setting up Java / Jakarta / Tomcat
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
System: FreeBSD builder.freebsdmall.com 4.5-STABLE FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE #1: Tue Mar 19 04:11:10 PST 2002 murray@builder.freebsdmall.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/BUILDER i386

The FreeBSD Handbook does not contain information about setting up
Jakarta Tomcat with FreeBSD.  This is an often used feature by our
core customer set, so we should really document this in the Handbook.

>How-To-Repeat:

Try to set up Tomcat with FreeBSD.

>Fix:

Try to set up Tomcat with FreeBSD, then document the process.