Date:      Thu, 24 May 2001 12:27:08 -0400
From:      "Brian J. Sletten" <brian@parabon.com>
To:        Daichi GOTO <daichi@ongs.gr.jp>
Cc:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [FYI] J2SDK v1.4 works on FreeBSD 4.2

> Sorry, I do not understand that you say. What is "round the axle"?
> That is dies??
Gomenasai! Boku wa baka Amerika-jin desu! :)

Yes, after running well for a while, it will just start hanging and become completely unresponsive. I believe it is the same threading issue that we've seen w/ HotSpot and Linux
JDK1.3. I can stabilize the 1.3 JDK by using the class JVM, but that doesn't seem to work with
1.4, although I haven't played with it much.

--
He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else.
-- Benjamin Franklin