Date:      Fri, 08 Mar 2002 17:22:04 -0600
From:      Joseph Koenig <joe@jwebmedia.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Can't boot system

I have a new Dell 1500ST. CHARLES with an 18GB RAID 1 - 1.13 GHz, 512MB
RAM. The installation goes fine, but when I try and boot I get:

Manual root filesystem specification:

mountroot>

I can see that the two slices are being detected just fine, the Raid
card is being detected. This is 4.5-RELEASE. Ideas anyone? On a side
note, what does the RELEASE tag mean? I know the difference between
STABLE and CURRENT, but where does RELEASE fall? All I can find is into
on STABLE and CURRENT. Thanks,

Joe