Date:      Thu, 31 May 2001 10:26:33 +0200
From:      "julien" <julien@iside.net>
To:        "Mike Smith" <msmith@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: mylex raid card problem on 4.2-stable

Hi,

Thanx for the advice, in fact the system was 4.2-release (I previously
indicated -stable), and I upgraded it to 4.3-rc2 (mly source code was 5
months older than in 4.2-release). I also upgraded the bios / firmware
of the mylex... Since that (a week ago), the problem seems to be
solved...
btw, the problem is better "known" when you are the author of the driver
isn't it ?  ;-))

thanx again
--
--> julien@iside.net