Date:      Mon, 5 Feb 1996 16:43:22 +0001
From:      "Richard Gresek" <rgresek@gds.de>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   pppd

Now, pppd as PPP-Server is working fine here.

I still have the problem, that when a PPP-Remote disconnects (Win95
Dialup Networking) the pppd exits.

I did believe that the option "passive" makes pppd stay in memory
even after disconnects. - Now I know I was wrong! ,;-))

Does anybody know, how to make pppd stay in memory for good?

Another good solution would also be to make pppd or any script to
restart after the disconnect. Is there a way to do this?

Richard
GRESEK DATA SYSTEMS
Hauptstrasse 2
D-56271 Kleinmaischeid