Date:      Mon, 2 Jul 2007 11:45:58 +0700
From:      "Rashid N. Achilov" <achilov-rn@askd.ru>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: usb/70942: [usb] Genius Wireless USB mouse: moused doesn't work correctly

On Saturday 30 June 2007 13:05, Mark Linimon wrote:
> Synopsis: [usb] Genius Wireless USB mouse: moused doesn't work correctly
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
> State-Changed-By: linimon
> State-Changed-When: Sat Jun 30 06:04:23 UTC 2007
> State-Changed-Why:
> To submitter: does the patch in usb/63837 fix your problem?

That's probles is very important for me. I have looked at this patch. After
appying mouse will detected and start to move... but better that was it
didn't start :-<<

1. When I turn my hand (do not move!), at Windows mouse pointer moves across
whole desktop from left up corner until to right bottm. At FreeBSD pointer
moves at very small distance. It can be corrected by setting acceleration to
2, but..

2. Terrible low sensitivity to buttons clicking destroys all tries to use
mouse as manipulator - I should press a button extremely clear, else I
haven't receive any result. I cannot run any program from KDE desktop, and
with hard work can call context menu on right button to logout from KDE :-<<

So, I must have two mices installed - Genius TwinTouch Optical Value+ for
Windows and usual and cheap BTC cord mechanical mouse for FreeBSD. Until?
--
   With Best Regards.
   Rashid N. Achilov (RNA1-RIPE), Web: http://www.askd.ru/~shelton