Date:      Fri, 12 May 1995 20:37:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        "Charles B. Robey" <chuckr@eng.umd.edu>
Subject:   GUS

On my way to get a GUS, I just digested an entire issure of Computer
Shopper (urp!) and only found 2 ads for it.  That's some real market
penetration, but I am not deterred.  Point is, I just want to make sure
that I'm getting the right thing here ... CMO's ad lists a "UltraSound
Max WaveTable Sythesis 512K" for $169.  Unquestionably, that's the best
price showing, but is this the real article?

7608 Topton St.             |
New Carrollton, MD 20784    | I run Journey2 (Freebsd 2.0) and n3lxx
(301) 459-2316              | (FreeBSD 1.1.5.1) and am I happy!