Date:      Wed, 19 May 1999 15:13:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
To:        "Brian D. McGrew" <brian@visionpro.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Binaries ...

On Mon, 17 May 1999, Brian D. McGrew wrote:

> However, the manual pages for brandelf differ considerably from the required
> syntax.  (I don't have the man page in front of me; since I'm at work, but)
> I beleive it to reference a set of paramater which brandelf doesn't
> understand.  Are there two copies?

Please qualify.  The syntax for brandelf has not changes as far as I'm
aware.

sturbei,ttyp2,~,23>uname -a
FreeBSD sturbei.pond.net 3.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 3.0-RELEASE #1: Fri Jan 29
16:44:41 PST 1999

NAME
     brandelf - mark an ELF binary for a specific ABI

SYNOPSIS
     brandelf [-f] [-v] [-t string] file ...

Doug White