Date:      Sat, 22 Jan 2005 13:02:37 +0800 (CST)
From:      Vincent Chen <vctw@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   certificates for ipsec?

Hi, all

I have 2 certificates which created 2 years ago for ipsec connection. It works
ok until now. The self signed CA is about to expire. Here comes questions:

1. If certificate expire, will racoon working ok as usual?
2. I tried to generate new certificates for those hosts, but new certificates
won't work with ipsec. I forget the detail to create existing certificates, is
there any special attribute or openssl configuration needed for ipsec?

Thanks,

Vincent Chen

Yahoo!奇摩造型精靈
最新的造型精靈簽名檔,讓信件獨具個人色彩!