Date:      Mon, 21 Feb 2005 22:04:48 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        Alex.Kovalenko@verizon.net
Cc:        sos@DeepCore.dk
Subject:   Re: UPDATE2: ATA mkIII first official patches - please test!

In message: <1108856425.958.7.camel@RabbitsDen>
            "Alexandre \"Sunny\" Kovalenko" <Alex.Kovalenko@verizon.net=
> writes:
: On Thu, 2005-02-17 at 10:32 +0100, S=F8ren Schmidt wrote:
: > S=F8ren Schmidt wrote:
: > =

: > > http://people.freebsd.org/~sos/ata-mk3k.diff-releng5.gz
: > > http://people.freebsd.org/~sos/ata-mk3k.diff-current.gz
: > > http://people.freebsd.org/~sos/ata-mk3k.tar.gz
: > =

: > New version available for testing:
: > =

: > http://people.freebsd.org/~sos/ata-mk3l.diff-releng5.gz
: > http://people.freebsd.org/~sos/ata-mk3l.diff-current.gz
: > http://people.freebsd.org/~sos/ata-mk3l.tar.gz
: After applying these patches to -CURRENT as of 2/19 ~11:00 EST pccard=

: Compact Flash adapter is being probed as ATA device but no longer
: creates disk device. Moreover, ejecting the card does not produce any=

: messages (hw.pccard.debug=3D1, hw.cardbus.debug=3D1 and hw.cbb.debug =
=3D 1)
: and no other pccard will be attached until reboot.
: =

: I have attached verbose dmesg from before and after with
: hw.pccard.debug=3D1, hw.cardbus.debug=3D1 and hw.cbb.debug =3D 1. Ple=
ase, let
: me know whether I can provide any additional information.

I've recreated this problem here.  I'm not entirely sure what to do
about it...  I'm guessing that the detach routine is waiting for
something to happen that never happens...

Warner