Date:      Sun, 02 Jan 2000 00:45:09 -0600
From:      "G. Adam Stanislav" <adam@whizkidtech.net>
To:        "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@futuresouth.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I will never trust NBC news again!

At 15:44 01-01-2000 -0600, Matthew D. Fuller wrote:
>It must be a conspiracy.
>Large-scale offenders I've personally tried to deal with include: CNN,
>WalMart, Fox, Comedy Central...

I am beginning to suspects the networks simply sold out to advertisers.
There are millennium sales all over, and the networks don't want to lose
the advertising dollar.

>A notable exception is the Boy Scouts, who appear to have a clue.

Good to see the Boy Scouts are still incorruptable. :)

On a related topic, I submitted a web site to Lycos today, and was told I
submitted it on 1-1-100. How nice from a network operated by CMU...

Cheers,
Adam