Date:      Fri, 29 Mar 2002 18:04:11 -0600 (CST)
From:      Paul Halliday <dp@penix.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   GPS time.

	Hi.

	I just connected my gps (garmin gps III plus) to my serial port
and realized that simply cat'ing cua0 displays date/time/position of the
unit. (neato). Anyway, how accurate would it be to use the time from this
output for ntp as opposed to my current setup using ntp servers.

Paul H.
"Don't underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"