Date:      Mon, 30 Nov 1998 10:45:36 -0500
From:      "Larry S. Marso" <larry@marso.com>
To:        Dan Nelson <dnelson@emsphone.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: recommended ftp client <=> NT file server

Unfortunately, neither wget nor mirror seems capable of traversing nested
directories recursively, if the directory names include spaces in them.

E,g, if you feed wget -t0 -c -x --glob=on -r -S -T 180 -w0
ftp://one.two.three/"Directory one/Directory two/Directory three/*"
(the '"'s are needed actually), then it successfully grabs the contents of
Directory three, including files with names that contain spaces, however
when it attempts to CWD into a "Directory four" contained therein, it
can't seem to handle the space in the name, and fails to enter the
directory or grab it's contents.

Any other ideas?