Date:      Sun, 19 Jul 2009 13:42:46 +0200
From:      Juergen.Dankoweit@t-online.de (=?ISO-8859-15?Q?J=FCrgen_Dankoweit?=)
To:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xorg freezes with Virtualbox

Hello to the list,

on my system I have a problem with Virtualbox.
I installed WinXP Homedition in a virtual environment and the mouse does
not work. When clicking on the Windows-window the whole xorg freezes and
only the keys <Ctrl>+<Alt>+<F1> work to switch to the console #1.

I use the GTK frontend to VirtualBox because it runs in a Gnome environment.

Where should I look to solve the problem with the freeze?

Many thanks for the answers.

Best regards

Juergen

PS:

Here is what I use:

FreeBSD t43.juergendankoweit.net 7.2-RELEASE FreeBSD 7.2-RELEASE #2

virtualbox-2.2.51.r20457_3
vboxgtk-0.4.1

xorg-server-1.6.1,1
xorg-drivers-7.4_2