Date:      Sat, 16 Mar 2002 01:04:04 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Bleichert <johnnyb@stny.rr.com>
To:        Chip Wiegand <chip@wiegand.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: What are the implications of moving my hard drive to a differant pc?

If you built your own kernel, you may want to check to make sure you have
support for the IDE (and other) systems on the other motherboard first. If
you're using the GENERIC kernel, you'll probably be ok.

Personally, I'd stay on the K62-350. Seems to multitask better (at least
as an AFS and web server) under high load. YMMV.

<-John Bleichert----syborg@stny.rr.com---------------->
<-------------------http://vonbek.dhs.org/latest.jpg-->;