Date:      Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:10:07 GMT
From:      "Remko Lodder" <remko@elvandar.org>
To:        freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: www/91585: I can't find BSD Users Bangalore user group, which was existed till yesterday

The following reply was made to PR www/91585; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Remko Lodder" <remko@elvandar.org>
To: "Basavaraj" <rajiff@rediffmail.com>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject: Re: www/91585: I can't find BSD Users Bangalore user group,
      which was existed till yesterday
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 11:04:48 +0100 (CET)

 --
 Kind regards,

    Remko Lodder  ** remko@elvandar.org
         FreeBSD  ** remko@FreeBSD.org

 > BSD Users - Bangalore user's group, disappear from last night from user
 > group list, very sad, this happened when apprciable techies from
 > bangalore were showing interest in FreeBSD and the user group
 >
 > Please restore it and encourage or let me know the problem why it was
 > removed
 > Basavaraj

 Hi Basavaraj,

 You seemed to have submitted a closed group. FreeBSD encourages open
 use and publicly available information. Your entry did not match that
 so it
 got removed. Please see the below details for more information.

 Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need guidance or something
 similiar.

 Also check the : http://www.freebsd.org/usergroups.html URL to see the
 requirements.

 Thanks in advance!

 jkoshy      2006-01-10 02:53:37 UTC

   FreeBSD doc repository

   Modified files:
     share/sgml           usergroups.xml
   Log:
   Remove a link to an "invite-only" non-public group of unknown
   heritage and quality.

   PR:             www/90995