Date:      Mon, 20 May 2002 06:42:44 -0700
From:      "Mike Grissom" <mikeyg@igalaxy.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Bridge Firewall

I have a firewall bridge and for some reason when the traffic get high like
at about 2.7Mbps it stops responding on the network and takes our network
offline.  We have 2 Linksys nics in it now.  Last time this happened we had
a realtek and a linksys nic in it and it gave some error like TX underrun,
going to store and forward mode.  When that error comes up thats when it
stops responding.  Its running 4.6-pre FreeBSD.  Could it be the dc driver
in 4.6?  Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks!