Date:      Sat, 01 Dec 2001 14:20:33 +0000
From:      "Migz xXx" <net_criminal@hotmail.com>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   hi

Hi .. well i have installed the unix freebsd on my hdd and i have bought the
ericsson T68 (GPRS) and openned an account with an isp in my country ..
(wap) . So now i run the internet on my windowsme using the mobile phone
throught GPRS (wap) and i downloaded the drivers for the modem (built in the
cell phone(GPRS)) from ericsson.com but i couldn't find the drivers for the
freebsd i dunno if my freebsd will recognize the mobile phone so i can run
the internet on it cause i have the dns servers etc ... if you have any idea
how to do it .. or where i can find the freebsd t68 modem drivers pls
re-email me with the links and your ideas ... waiting. Cya.