Date:      Fri, 8 Mar 2002 15:28:15 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        David Banning <david@skytrackercanada.com>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>, jhein@timing.com, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: using gs to translate ps files

--xHFwDpU9dbj6ez1V

On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 11:32:01AM -0500, David Banning wrote:
> > This is a ghostscript usage question..perhaps you should read the
> > documentation more carefully or ask the question on a ghostscript
> > support list.
>=20
> OK. You are certainly right about reading the docs. If I had done so prop=
erly=20
> the first time, I would have found my answer.
>=20
> But on the other, were you suggesting that -questions is not the place to
> post questions about ghostscript? If that is so, then what about the other
> ports? It just seems to me that -questions has always included all ports.

It's usually better to use the support resources of the third-party
software, because in general those people are more knowledgeable about
it than the people on this list.

You might be lucky and find someone to answer your question, but it's
hit and miss.

Kris

--xHFwDpU9dbj6ez1V

--xHFwDpU9dbj6ez1V--