Date:      Thu, 5 Oct 2006 19:34:22 -0700
From:      Jo Rhett <jrhett@svcolo.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Someone got a clue about bsdpan?

So it appears that installing perl packages from outside of ports nicely
creates bsdpan packages in the pkg tree.  However, I'm having trouble with
upgrades duplicating the packages, so I was going to do into this and
figure out what's missing.

Turns out that searching for BSDPAN returns a whopping 10 links, 6 of which
are someone saying that BSDPAN is the answer.

Are there any docs for bsdpan?  Someone got a clue-by-4 they can whack me
with?

--
Jo Rhett
senior geek