Date:      Mon, 26 Oct 1998 21:30:00 -0500 (EST)
From:      mike@seidata.com
To:        Mike Jenkins <mjenkins@carp.gbr.epa.gov>
Cc:        chadth@atvideo.com, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FW: firewall + internal mail server

On Mon, 26 Oct 1998 mike@seidata.com wrote:

> Interesting that this thread is going on...  I've been playing with
> natd myself this week.  :)
[snip]

Disregard...  I putzed around a bit more and things work now...  ahh,
the wonders of RTFM - and email.  ;)

Funny thing is I don't think I really changed anything other than the
layout or arrangement of where/how/when options are called by natd.
Now to tweak the firewall rules to allow only necessary services.

Later,

	-mike