Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 2000 04:29:17 -0800
From:      Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
To:        alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   PCI interrupt routing

Folks; in a conversation a little while back it was suggested that PCI
interrupt routing for the Alphas would actually be pretty straightforward.

What I don't recall is whether the comments implied that interrupt routing
was likely to be constant per chipset or per platform.  I want to
implement the pcib_route_interrupt handler for Alpha chipsets to remove
the i386 define in pci/pci.c, and provide an interface for correctly
swizzling these.

I guess that ideally I just want a per-whatever table of
hose/bus/slot/intpin -> intline mappings, and a common lookup function
that knows what the current 'whatever' is.  What should 'whatever' be?

Regards,
Mike