Date:      Sun, 19 Oct 1997 20:47:46 -0200 (EDT)
From:      George Tavares <george@eps.ufsc.br>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PThread

	I was using pthread (libc_r) packages I like to know if this
package is the same from MIT (MIT pthread).
	When I running a pthread application, I press ^C and it doesn't
kill my application (running same program im Solaris it works). The
signals aren't passed to application?
	Another think, how I know what function are MT-SAFE. I don't see
nothing about this in the man's.
	Why it is not compiled in make world? Many bugs?

| George Tavares                          Ciencias da Computacao - UFSC |
| Fone:(048)331-7020                      E-mail:    george@eps.ufsc.br |
| http://www.eps.ufsc.br/~george          PGP key  disponivel  por http |