Date:      Tue, 04 Jan 2005 09:52:38 +0100
From:      Jakob Breivik Grimstveit <jakob@grimstveit.no>
To:        Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
Cc:        portmgr@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Citrix client upgrade broken? Or linux-base is the problem?

On Tue, 2005-01-04 at 00:39 +0100, Alexander Leidinger wrote:

> On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 20:24:32 +0100
> Jakob Breivik Grimstveit <jakob@grimstveit.no> wrote:
>

> > $ wfcmgr
> > X Error of failed request:  BadAtom (invalid Atom parameter)
> >   Major opcode of failed request:  19 (X_DeleteProperty)
> >   Atom id in failed request:  0x197
> >   Serial number of failed request:  5319
> >   Current serial number in output stream:  5347
>
> Do you use Xorg 6.8.1

Yes.

> and do you have the Composite extension enabled?

Yes.

> If yes, please disable it and try again.

A recompile (xfce4.2-RC3 installer from os-cillation.de) without
optimizations and composite manager fixed this. Case closed, you can
update ports with your patch, now Citrix works for me.

Thank you for your kind help.

--
Jakob Breivik Grimstveit, <http://www.grimstveit.no/jakob/>, 48298152
Besøk Newsergalleriet: <http://www.newsergalleriet.no/>;

Death is God's way of telling you not to be such a wise guy.