Date:      Mon, 06 Oct 1997 18:22:43 -0500
From:      User Al Johnson <Al.Johnson@AJC.State.Net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   2 unrelated questions

I've got a couple of very unrelated questions.
How do I setup XConsole so that who ever is logged
on at the console can do an Xconsole?  I did this on
one machine by allowing anyone read access to /dev/console.

Secondly,  is there an app out there that will sit on a serial
line and pull caller id off the wire and log it?  I've got a
couple applicaitons for this.  1) I get so many calls at home
that my 25 number caller-id box fills up.  2) I work for an ISP
and would like better call tracking.

TIA,

 -- Al