Date:      Wed, 8 Oct 1997 10:31:41 +0900 (JST)
From:      hosokawa@ntc.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
To:        faber@ISI.EDU
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, hosokawa@ntc.keio.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: patch for PCMCIA support on Hitachi Mx133

In article <199710080012.RAA06115@vermouth.isi.edu>
faber@ISI.EDU writes:

>> The following patch is allows the use of a Cirrus Logic PD6832 Cardbus
>> PCMCIA controller chip in 16 bit legacy mode.  It's relative to a PAO
>> kernel based directly on 2.2.2-RELEASE (the PAO release is PAO-970616 which
>> is available from http://www.jp.FreeBSD.org/PAO/).  Although I occasionally
>> patch things when I need the functionality, I don't mirror current or
>> stable, which is why this patch is from these sources.  The patches are
>> small, so they should be easy to integrate with PCI support in pcic.c , if
>> there is any forthcoming.

Okay, we'll test this patch.
BTW, I have no 6832 machine, but I wrote a newer test support for
6832 based on the datasheet I got from Cirrus Logic.

Please review this patch.
ftp://jaz.jp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD-jp/PAO/test/sys-pao-970923-test.patch.gz

Thanks.

--
HOSOKAWA, Tatsumi
Network Technology Center