Date:      Tue, 2 Apr 1996 17:29:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Closing off PRs?

Hi...

	I'm just curious as to what is required to get Problem reports
closed off.  Looking at that URL that was just posted, there are
problem reports in there that go back to 2.0-RELEASE.  If its just a matter
of someone willing to go through them all and closing off inapplicable ones,
or contacting the submitters to see if they are still having the problem,
I'm willing to dedicate time to it, just tell me what needs to be done :)

Marc G. Fournier | POP Mail  Telnet Acct  DNS Hosting
System           |  WWW Services   Database Services  | Knowledge,
  Administrator  |                                    | Information and
 scrappy@ki.net  |      WWW: http://www.ki.net        | Communications, Inc