Date:      Sun, 21 Jul 2002 15:18:49 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Matrox 450 DualHead for dual console?

Is there a utility to enable both outputs of the Matrox 450 in console
mode?  Matrox's "PowerDesk" utility does this for X, and after quitting
X, the console output is shown on both.  However, PowerDesk wants to
overwrite my working X config with a non-working one.

All I'm looking for is the same output to be present on both monitors,
but for the console (text mode) as well as X.

(The result would be a system with two sets of keyboards and monitors,
usable from either.  Simultaneous use of both is not needed--but would
be neat.)