Date:      Mon, 12 Jun 2000 09:39:29 -0700
From:      "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   WaveLan problems in 4.0-Stable

I've been trying to use my WaveLAN card at a conference and I seem to not be
receiving any data. It appears to be transmitting just fine.

Any known problems with a cvsup about June 6?

I'd suspect IRQ problems, but my Xircom card works fine and I have both tied
to IRQ 9. (Only one is inserted at a time.)

The system is an IBM ThinkPad 600E and I have tried both a GOLD and a BRONZE
card. wicontrol -o shows no received packets.

Is polling worth trying?

--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)