Date:      Thu, 11 Dec 1997 16:22:01 -0500 (EST)
From:      Francisco Reyes <francisco@natserv.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FW: Re: Enhancing FreeBSD www pages

I started to get replies of locations for servers.

For future references.. Since I (finaly) learned how to use CVSup I downloaded t
he SGML code and changes like this I could do. What I would like to know is were
 should the "diff" be sent to. This list? (if I recall well this is what is sugg
ested at www pages)

Also what is the convention with diff? Old file, new file?

City: Taipei Country: Taiwan
mirror: ftp URL: ftp://ftp.tw.freebsd.org == ftp://NCTUCCCA.edu.tw

City: HsinChu Country: Taiwan
mirror: ftp www cvsup