Date:      Sun, 7 Jan 2001 14:47:58 +0100
From:      Francesco Casadei <fcasadei@inwind.it>
To:        Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: doc supfile

On Sun, Jan 07, 2001 at 04:45:48AM -0500, Tim McMillen wrote:

> Hi, is there a way to restrict the upgrading of some of the doc
> subdirectory languages like I can with ports?  The ports-supfile in
> /usr/share/examples/cvsup  shows how to cvsup just the port directories
> you want. The doc-supfile in usr/share/examples/cvsup only shows how to
> get them all.  I do not know German, French, Dutch, Japanese, or
> Russian.  Is there a tag I can use instead of doc-all  to get just the
> languages I want?  Sorry if I was not clear enough.
>
> 						Tim

> end of the original message

This is what I have to upgrade only the english version:

root(123)# cat /usr/local/etc/cvsup/doc-supfile
# Defaults that apply to all the collections
*default host=cvsup.at.FreeBSD.org
*default base=/usr/local/etc/cvsup
*default prefix=/usr
*default release=cvs tag=.
*default delete use-rel-suffix
*default compress

# Entire doc branch of the FreeBSD repository
doc-all

root(124)# cat /usr/local/etc/cvsup/sup/doc-all/refuse
doc/de*
doc/es*
doc/fr*
doc/ja*
doc/nl*
doc/ru*
doc/zh*

You may have to change the base (/usr/local/etc/cvsup) and collection (sup)
directories.

For more information read the "REFUSE FILES" section in cvsup(1) manpage.

	Francesco Casadei