Date:      Wed, 15 Aug 2001 09:57:22 +0800
From:      Rex Luo <rexluo@synology.com>
To:        mjacob@feral.com, Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>, Rex Luo <rexluo@synology.com>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Question about SCSI target mode codes

  I have reviewed the codes, and understand how it going:
XPT_ACCEPT_TARGET_IO ccb would be remove from work_queue in targstart(), and wait
for XPT_CONT_TARGET_IO ccb to callback in targdone(). All requests return to
initiator are done by XPT_ACCEPT_TARGET_IO ccb to sim device without exception, no matter simple command or complicated command.

  Anyway, thanks for your information!

  -Rex

--
Rex Luo